$DealWithIt is a provably scarce collectible token on the Polygon (MATIC) L2 blockchain. A total supply of 100,000 tokens will be linearly distributed until July 3, 2022. So how does one earn $DealWithIt?
- We begin our journey with a local fiat currency. This is exchanged at a centralized exchange (e.g. Coinbase) for Ether, the native Web3 cryptocurrency.
- Using MetaMask, or the web3 provider of your choice, Ether is transferred across the Polygon bridge at https://wallet.matic.network.
- Using a new Polygon RPC in MetaMask or other Web3 provider, we switch from the Ethereum-Mainnet to Matic-Mainnet https://docs.matic.network/docs/develop/network-details/network/
- Ether can be swapped for MATIC & LitCoin using QuickSwap, SushiSwap, or the DEX of your choice. https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x19a935cbaaa4099072479d521962588d7857d717
- Wrapped MATIC + LitCoin are staked at a 1:1 ratio in exchange for a Liquidity Provider token at QuickSwap as WMATIC-LITCOIN using the Uni-V2 contract. https://info.quickswap.exchange/pair/0x95a5c53d3fa53c610a07eec2be418dd4acdea91a
- The WMATIC-LITCOIN Uni-V2 LP tokens are staked at the DealWithIt yield farm, as an exclusive reward token for LitCoin holders. https://app.gysr.io/pool/0xdd4cd7ec3f05169c8f5f926d932dfe226588c797
- The reward pool is distributed such that larger LP stakes with longer deposit histories earn a greater portion of the $DealWithIt bounty.